Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
For the rugged adventurer who appreciates a perfect fit
The Radix W MTB MIPS helmet is for the dedicated trail rider and downhiller who values safety, shade from the sun, and plenty of ventilation.
The highly adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS system allows the wearer to customize fit and feel for enhanced stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact.
The P.O.V. visor offers 15 degrees of indexed adjustment, and the tough polycarbonate outer shell is fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using Giro's In-Mold construction process, thereby enhancing durability and ventilation without adding excess bulk.
If you need an offroad helmet that rocks as hard as you do, you need the Radix W MTB MIPS helmet.
Features & Specs:
- Roc Loc 5 fit system allows you to easily custom tune the tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) reduces rotational forces from certain impacts
- 25 wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Full-wrap in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Deep coverage with full hardbody wrap
- P.O.V. visor moves up and down in indexed steps
- Cool-fit anti-microbial padding