The Imperial™ is destined to lead a lightweight revolution in road cycling footwear. To make a full-featured shoe that rivals minimalist designs in weight, Giro created an ultralight monofilament “Synchwire” mesh upper that fits and feels like a second skin thanks to the dual Boa IP1 buckles with soft lace guides. Thermal-welded Teijin® TPU adds structural support exactly where it’s needed and a high-modulus Easton® EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber outsole provides ultimate stiffness-to-weight for power transfer. Giro's adjustable Super Natural Fit footbed system is the final touch, allowing you to customize arch support right out of the box for luxurious comfort and optimal pedaling efficiency.
Features & Specs:
- Twin Boa® IP1 dials featuring 1 mm +/- adjustment and macro release
- Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus carbon sole with stainless steel hardware.
- Replaceable heel pads.
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support.
- XT2® anti-microbial fiber top sheet.
- 215g (per shoe, size 42.5)
- Men’s Performance Fit sizing
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.