Designed to provide all-encompassing comfort without sacrificing performance, Giro's Cylinder Women's Mountain Bike Shoe is ready to tear up the trails. With a durable synthetic upper, the Cylinder's are meant to trample through the mountains session after session, while keeping your feet comfortable enough for all-day sessions. A Boa L6 micro-adjustable dial provides a wrap-around, glove-like fit that can be adjusted to the millimeter, while the set-and-forget forefoot strap gives that added stability and comfort you need. Down below, a co-molded nylon and rubber outsole is designed for traction without giving up stiffness, making it easy to walk back to the trail after a successful run.
The Giro Cylinder W MTB Shoe is compatible with 2-bolt cleats and pedals. The Cylinder weighs 315 grams for a pair in size 42.
- Women's-specific sizing andfit.
- Durable and breathable synthetic upper construction for trail-rated performance.
- BoaÂ® L6 dial system provides 1mm adjustments, with macro-release function.
- Toe and heel micro-fiber reinforcements for added durability.
- Co-molded nylon and rubber outsole provides maximum in traction.
- Claimed weight: 315g (42).
This size chart provides our best estimate for which European shoe size to choose based on your US shoe size. This will not necessarily match the US size shown on the product, but it is the best guidance we can provide for this particular brand.
If we've noticed that any particular model deviates from the standardized chart, we will list this information in the product description.
Please contact us with any questions.