Power measurement is an essential tool of the serious cyclist, and the Vector 2's pedal-based power measurement offers a convenient solution. The Garmin Vector 2/2s Pedal Pod brings Garmin's force-measurement technology to almost any bike. Designed to fit crank arms ranging from 12-15mm in thickness and 44mm in width, the pod is compatible with either left or right pedal to serve as a replacement or upgrade the single leg system to dual leg.
Vector 2/2S Pedal Pods should not be ordered for Vector or Vector S systems. To upgrade the previous generation to the Vector 2 or 2s, upgrade kits are available for either single, or dual leg systems.
- Replacement pedal pod for the Vector 2/2s pedal-based power measurement system.
- Includes LED light for assistance in setup and maintenance.
- Offers additional crank arm clearance.
- Available in Standard (12-15mm) or Large (15-18mm) versions.
- 44m wide.
- User-replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery.
- 175 hours of active cycling operation.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Bought these as a replacement and they work great
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.