Level-Up To Dual-Sided Power Metrics
Upgrade your Rally XC100, RK100, or RS100 to a dual-sensing power meter, and analyze more than just watts to see exactly how your pedaling style generates the force that moves you.
When paired with Rally SPD, LOOK Keo, or SPD-SL model, the upgrade pedal completes the Rally power meter system, providing left/right balance data and cycling dynamics.
Revolutionary cycling dynamics display where you're generating power throughout the pedal stroke and show left/right balance. See where you apply force on the pedal to ensure proper cleat position and track seated vs. standing to see how position changes efficiency.
One pedal for SPD (Rally XC), SPD-SL (Rally RS), or LOOK Keo (Rally RK).
Right-side power meter pedal
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great option to set dual power meters
I used this to turn my single SPD-SL (Rally RS) pedal into dual sided. Due to recovery from ankle surgery, I wanted to see how I was distributing power a little more clearly than just using the single PM. This was great to see that I was more even than I thought I might be. Takes a little bit to figure out the right way to pair the second PM. Be sure to follow these instructions to pair correctly:
Search for "Upgrading Your Rally 100 to a Dual Sensing System" on Garmin Help website
- Before you install the new right pedal, the left pedal must be paired and connected to a compatible Edge device or the Garmin Connect app.
1) Review the Rally installation instructions (Installing the Rally Components).
2) Remove the existing right pedal.
3) Install the new right pedal (Installing the Pedals).
4) Rotate the crank arm.
5) Select an option to connect the right pedal to the left pedal:
- From your compatible Edge device, select Menu symbol > Sensors, select your sensor, select Sensor Details > Pair Right Power Sensor, and enter the sensor ID found on the pedal.
- From the Garmin Connect app device settings, enable the Right Pedal, and enter the sensor ID found on the pedal.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.