Garmin's Instinct - Rugged GPS Watch is a durable, reliable outdoor GPS watch. It's built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock, and water resistance (rated to 100 meters), so it might even outlast you... The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically-strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to easily read in bright sunlight. The fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable loops for a contained, secure fit. Use the Garmin Explore™ website or app to plan out your adventures ahead of time. When you've wrapped up an activity, the Instinct will auto upload your data to Garmin Connect where you can take a closer look at your fitness and geographic analytics.
Features & Specs:
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
- Multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo).
- Meets U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock, and water resistance.
- Monitors HR, activity, and stress.
- Preloaded activity profiles.
- TracBack® navigates the same route back to the starting point.
- Smart notifications (with compatible phone).
- Auto data upload to the Garmin Connect™.
- Garmin Explore™ website and app enables advance planning of trips.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Smartest and most useful watch I have ever owned
Idaho Falls Idaho
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
I did not realize a watch could provide as much information as it does. I can't wait to try it while hiking or cycling. Great buy for what it does. It probably does more than I can figure out.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.