Never Miss A Beat
The Garmin HRM-Pro™ Plus premium chest strap heart rate monitor is designed to give you accurate heart rate readings for any activity or exercise within your workout regime.
Featuring dual transmission, it provides accurate heart rate data to Garmin devices, compatible fitness equipment, the Tacx® Training app and other apps. The Garmin HRM-Pro Plus transmits data via both ANT+® and Bluetooth.
The HRM-Pro also captures running dynamics—including vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length and more—to help you improve your form and enable running power on your compatible Garmin watch.
Plus, for indoor runs, HRM-Pro Plus sends pace and distance. A tool-free quarter-turn battery door makes for easy battery changes and improved durability.
The HRM-Pro Plus is the most advanced heart rate monitor made by Garmin to date, and is sure to elevate your workout analysis to the next level.
- Premium heart rate strap transmits accurate real-time heart rate and heart rate variability data via ANT+® technology and Bluetooth® Low Energy technology to Garmin devices, compatible fitness equipment, the Tacx® Training app and other apps
- Captures running dynamics, such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more to help improve your form and enable running power on your compatible Garmin watch
- Computes pace and distance for treadmill or indoor track workouts
- Stores heart rate data during swimming or other activities out of range of your watch then automatically sends the data to your compatible Garmin watch when the activity is finished
- Includes activity tracking to store steps, calories, intensity minutes and all-day heart rate then updates all Garmin devices via the Garmin Connect™ app and the TrueUp feature
- Small, lightweight heart rate monitoring module is no wider than the width of the soft, comfortable strap
- Tool-free quarter-turn battery door is easy to use and improves durability
- Battery life: up to 1 year
- Weight: 52g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Seems to work okay.....
I wear two of these simultaneously while riding my stationary bike - the new is connected to my laptop for the Rouvy cycling app, my old is connected to the Garmin app on my cell phone. They are nearly touching each other on my chest when worn. Interestingly, they do not record identical max heart rates. They are are as much as 10% different.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.