You do the running. Forerunner 245 Music does the thinking. This GPS smartwatch doesn’t just tell you where you ran. It tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history and even your goals. Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio as well as other when used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitors (sold separately). Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community. The watch also includes safety and tracking features such as incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone. All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
Features & Specs:
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify® to easily store and play your
favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics when used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitors (sold separately)
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from the Garmin Connect IQ™ store
- Water resistance rated at 5 ATM
- Physical: 42.3mm body, 38.5g
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
- Includes Forerunner 245 Music, power/data cable, documentation
Open Box - This product has one or more Open-Box units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). Open-Box units are brand-new and contain all standard parts and accessories. The full manufacturer warranty applies.