You do the running. Forerunner 245 does the thinking.
This GPS smartwatch doesn't just tell you where you ran.
It tracks your stats, crunches the numbers, and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history, and even your goals.
Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio as well as other when used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitors (sold separately). Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on the Garmin Connect online fitness community.
The watch also includes safety and tracking features such as incident detection (during select activities) which shares your real-time location with emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.
All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
Features & Specs:
- Evaluates your current training status and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on the Garmin Connect© online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics when used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run© or HRM-Tri© monitors (sold separately)
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from the Garmin Connect IQ© store
- Water resistance rated at 5 ATM
- Physical: 42.3mm body, 38.5g
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
- Includes Forerunner 245, power/data cable, documentation
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.