Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
As the first Garmin device to offer solar charging on its big 1.4" display, the fenix 6X Pro Solar multisport GPS watch puts no limits on how far you can go. Its unique power-replenishing feature extends battery life, so you'll have more on-wrist time to enjoy the watch's color mapping, music streaming (may require premium subscription with a third-party music provider) and other advances. A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
You'll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing, Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) and more. Designed for all-day wearability, it is the ultimate watch for active lifestyles. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. There's even a new Expedition mode that provides an ultra low-powered GPS mode that will last for weeks
Features & Specs:
- Rugged yet sophisticated design that features a big 1.4" sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Display is 36% larger than previous fēnix models.
- Advanced biometrics include heart rate monitor, Pulse Ox blood oxygen sensor, advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation functions.
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Confidently navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Convenient connectivity features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin PayÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ contactless payments within iligible countries and payment networks.
- Battery performance: up to 21 plus 3 days (assuming all day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions) in smartwatch mode, up to 15 hours plus 1 hour (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions) in GPS and music mode, up to 46 plus 10 days (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions) in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 80 days plus 40 days (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions) in battery saver watch mode
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Very pleased with this watch, because I have been looking for a watch that would track heart rate while swimming as well as biking.
St. Louis, MO
I wear the watch 247. I like that it tracks my heart rate and the enigmatic body battery. Also, having a severe case of sleep apnea I find the PO2 measurement valuable. many of the features I discovered after purchasing the watch. The solar feature is pretty much fluff, but I preferred the appearance of the solar edition over the sapphire edition.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.