Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix 6 Sapphire multisport GPS watches. On top of all the other great features of the 6 series of watches, the Sapphire editions add quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens. Designed for all-day wearability, these rugged devices put advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track — providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible). To maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life.
Features & Specs:
- The rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3” sunlight-readable display with stainless steel bezel and buttons.
- Display is 18% larger than previous fēnix models.
- Advanced biometrics include heart rate monitor, Pulse Ox blood oxygen sensor, and advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Training Data including load balance, training status, and running and cycling dynamics.
- Navigation oriented with built-in sensors for a 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter and satellite navigation with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Convenient connectivity features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments within iligible countries and payment networks.
- Battery performance: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 36 hours in GPS mode, up to 28 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 48 days in battery saver watch mode
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.