Sometimes, bigger is better.
Intense performance meets precision timepiece in the fēnix® 5X Plus multisport GPS watch. For athletes and outdoor adventurers, this
ultra-rugged watch features routable color TOPO maps, estimated heart rate at the wrist, Pulse Ox Acclimation, a non-medical device
that provides estimated blood oxygen saturation awareness, storage for up to 500 songs and the Garmin Pay ™ contactless payment
solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
The Garmin Fenix 5X Plus is available in three sizes, this one being the larger 52mm size. Also available in the standard 47mm 5 Plus, or the smaller 42mm 5X Plus.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes mapping.
- TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths.
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor, a non-medical device that provides awareness of your estimated blood oxygen saturation levels.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon titanium bezel.
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution for convenient payment.
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter.
- GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo network capability.
- Battery performance: up to 20 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode with music.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
So far good w small issues
In general the watch is great, battery life excellent. Has some issues connecting to an extended display. I hear is a general issue on the Plus line.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.