Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Next Generation Of Garmin Has Arrived
Never stop cycling with the Garmin Edge 1040 Bundle. Including the HRM-Dual heart rate monitor, speed and cadence sensors, as well as the brand new Edge 1040, Garmin's first model with multi-band GNSS technology for even better coverage under dense tree cover, on remote mountain trails and even in the city between tall buildings. It's also packed with performance features that help you understand your strengths and weaknesses to coach you through any challenge.
When paired with the provided sensors, it will help manage your efforts by providing power targets throughout a route or workout and stamina feature insights, so you know how much gas is left in the tank. And the setup is simple, so you can take it out of the box and be out riding in no time.
The Garmin Edge 1040 Bundle includes speed and cadence sensors and the Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor which is ANT+ and Bluetooth-enabled soft strap heart rate monitor that wirelessly transmits real-time heart rate data.
- Superior navigation, planning and performance tracking, and smart connectivity
- Multi-band GNSS technology that provides enhanced positioning accuracy
- Easily access routes, tools and data fields from the device or a paired smartphone
- Power Guide recommends course-specific power targets when paired w/ sensors
- Stay on top of your training program with prompts to complete missed workouts
- Ride type-specific maps highlight popular roads and trails
- Ride like a local with searchable points of interest
- Connect with your favorite platforms, including Strava, Komoot, TrainingPeaks and more
- Up to 35 hours of battery life under demanding use, up to 70 hours in battery save mode
- Includes Edge 1040, flush out-front mount, standard mount, speed sensor, cadence sensor, premium heart rate monitor, tether, USB-A to USB-C cable
- 2.3" x 4.6" display
- Lithium Ion battery
- 32 GB internal memory
- Unit weight: 126g
HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor Features:
- Comfortable, soft strap
- ANT+ & Bluetooth connectivity
- Battery Life: Up to 3.5 years (w/ 1-hr use per day)
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Water Resistance: 1 ATM
- Weight: 1.9 oz
- Strep: Adjustable from 25" to 52"
- Module: 2.4" W x 1.3" H x 0.4" D
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Best you can get
Finally, a cycling computer that doesnï¿½t feel like it was designed using technology 5yrs in the past. Touchscreen on the 1040 is super responsive and it has all the training features you would ever want. I am coming from a Edge 530, so my only complaint is that it is significantly larger, so youï¿½ll need to account for that when mounting. BTW - from reading reviews, unless you are doing seriously long rides and will not have access to power, the solar version isnï¿½t necessary.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.