All-rounder, Endurance, Training...
The Fulcrum Racing 3 Tubeless Clincher 2-way Fit is a wheel that has always been chosen as the ideal mid-range solution with heaps of character.
This is a sturdy and comfortable wheel ideal for long distance cycling thanks to the enhanced shock absorption guaranteed by its aerodynamic steel spokes. Reliable and ultra-stylish there is no need to compromise. This wheel is suitable for two types of cyclists: those who use it for training and don't want to compromise on a quality cycling experience and passionate cyclists who go out for long rides and place importance on the versatility and comfort the Racing 3 offers.
- 2-Way Fit profile for optimal tubeless and clincher use
- Differentiated rim height: 25 mm at the front for better handling; 30 mm at the rear for better power transfer
- Oversized hub body in aluminum gives strong lateral stiffness while reducing weight
- Oversize aluminum flange has 9% more torsional stiffness and greater reactivity to changes in pedaling for more efficient power transmission to the wheel
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel doubles the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance (FDB) keeps the Racing 3 wheels perfectly stable
- Weight: 1560 g
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Open Box - This product has one or more Open-Box units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). Open-Box units are brand-new and contain all standard parts and accessories. The full manufacturer warranty applies.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.