The Fox Proframe Helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face helmet Fox Racing has ever created. Designed to perform at the highest levels for aggressive all mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell through their patent pending, fully integrated chinbar. With 15 Big Bore intake and 9 exhaust vents, the Proframe Helmet offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and most challenging climbs. Once you reach the top, it gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on even the toughest of descents.
Features & Specs:
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patent pending integrated chin bar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- Fox Racing's lightest DH certified helmet at ~750g for size M
- Measured in head circumference slightly above the eyebrows and ears. If measurement falls between two sizes, use larger size.
- Small: 20.5" - 22" 52cm - 56cm
- Medium: 22" - 23.25" 56cm - 58cm
- Large: 23.25" - 23.75" 58cm - 61cm
- Extra Large:23.75" - 25.25" 61 - 64cm
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Matte Black - Small
Mfg PartNum: 23310-001-S
Matte Black - Medium
Mfg PartNum: 23310-001-M
Matte Black - Large
Mfg PartNum: 23310-001-L
Matte Black - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: 23310-001-XL