Whether you're looking at some long days in the saddle in the coming months and you want some added comfort, or you're a flexible rider looking for a flat profile saddle with a cut-out, Fizik's Arione R1 Open is calling your name. Designed for pros and proven on the world's stage, the Arione R1 brings an anatomic central cut-out to their iconic shape, increasing comfort without impacting performance.
With the R1 version, Fizik's carbon-reinforced shell provides a lightweight, durable foundation to build on. Pulling out the stops, Fizik's 7x9mm carbon braided rails help ensure that the saddle maintains its small footprint on the scale. The Microtex cover and Comfort Core foam work together to provide durable comfort, enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out to avoid pressure on your sensitive soft tissue areas.
- Bringing an open anatomic cutaway to their pro-inspired, pro-proven Arione shape.
- Designed for Snake riders with high flexibility and/or no pelvic rotation during pedaling.
- Integrated Clip System compatible.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell.
- 7x9mm Carbon Braided rails.
- Microtex cover with Comfort Core foam layer.
- Length: 300mm.
- Width: 130mm/142mm.
- Claimed weight: 199 grams.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.