The Fizik Aliante R1 Open brings an anatomic, open pressure relief channel to their iconic Aliante Shape. Featuring a composite carbon-reinforced nylon shell and light, strong, braided carbon rails, the R1 pulls out all the stops. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, and is enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out which avoids pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle.
The Aliante is made for Bull riders with low body flexibility and high pelvic rotation while pedaling, the Aliante is a waved profile saddle that offers support and flexibility for a comfortable, supportive riding position.
- Bringing an open anatomic cutaway to their pro-inspired, pro-proven Aliante shape.
- Spine Concept: Bull.
- Integrated Clip System compatible.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell.
- 7x9mm Carbon Braided rails.
- Microtex cover with Comfort Core foam layer.
- Regular Dimensions: 276x141mm.
- Large Dimensions: 275x153mm.
- Regular Weight: 199g.
- Large Weight: 205g.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.