Fix it Sticks’ Original Fix It Sticks with Mounting Bracket consist of two 4-inch tools with permanently attached bits on each end and a plastic bracket that mounts under any standard water bottle cage, acting as a holster for two sticks. The Fix It Sticks come together to make a three-way wrench, providing the handle interface and leverage needed to apply torque when loosening a stubborn bolt or cranking down on a screw. Constructed from anodized aluminum, the sticks are strong yet lightweight and highly portable.
Fix It Sticks makes six different sets (2 sticks and a bracket) with variable tool bits. Click on the drop down menu to see which sets are available.
Features & Specs:
- Lightweight, compact, highly portable.
- Sticks are 4 x 1/2 (L x W) inches wide.
- Bracket fits under standard bottle cages; holsters two sticks.
- Weight of two sticks: ~51g.
- Weight of bracket: ~16g.
- Standard A with bracket (3, 4, 5mm hex & phillips #2).
- Standard B with bracket (2.5, 4, 5mm hex & phillips #2).
- Roadie A with bracket (4, 5, 6mm hex & slotted).
- Roadie B with bracket (4, 5, 6mm hex & phillips #2).
- Mountain with bracket (4, 5, 6mm hex & torx 25).
- SRAM with bracket (2.5, 4, 5mm hex & torx 25).
What you need for a road ride.