Like a Y-wrench you can bring with you.
The idea for the simple yet effective design of Fix It Sticks Original tools came when Wisconsin Cat 3 racer Brian Davis had a mechanical on his front derailleur while training at home. Fortunately, the problem was easily fixed after he reached for his trusty Y-wrench, and that's when Davis thought how convenient it would be if you could take the functionality of your 3-way-wrench and make it portable enough to stow in a seat bag.
Since then, Fix It Sticks have successfully been funded on Kickstarter for multiple versions of this innovative concept, and what you see here is the lightweight, aluminum design of the originals. Their two-piece anodized aluminum bodies are machined in Wisconsin and feature four steel bits permanently pressed into the ends for trouble-free and worry-free operation. With the two pieces separate, their narrow profile means you can reach tight places like water bottle bolts to get them started, and then for higher torque, slip one piece into the other for a T-handle shape you can really wrench on. When all is right again, just separate them, slip them easily into their carrying case, and be on your way.
- Extremely lightweight – only 55 grams.
- Anodized aluminum construction.
- Permanently attached bits.
- Max torque: 15 Nm.
- Includes durable carrying case.
- Standard A (4, 5, 6mm hex, slotted 5mm wide).
- Standard B (4, 5, 6mm hex, Phillips #2).
- Roadie A (3, 4, 5mm Hex, Phillips #2).
- Roadie B(2.5, 4, 5mm Hex, Phillips #2).
- Mountain (4, 5, 6mm Hex, Torx 25).
- SRAM (2.5, 4, 5mm Hex, Torx 25).
What you need for a road ride.