Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Felt Bicycles’ 2018 B14 Triathlon Bike offers high-performance at a great value. The B14 features a carbon fiber frame and fork, 11-speed Shimano Ultegra, and a versatile Felt Bayonet Carbon Aerobar system with a flippable base bar and F-Bend 3-position extensions for maximum adjustability and comfort. The B14 is compatible with internal mechanical or electronic cable routing.
- Frame: Felt Aero TT/Tri UHC Performance carbon, MMC w/ InsideOut construction, internal mechanical/electronic cable routing.
- Fork: Felt Aero TT/Tri UHC Performance carbon blades and dropouts, 1.125" aluminum steerer tube.
- Headset: FSA IS-21 integrated, 1.125" integrated sealed cartridge bearing, VariableHeight Cone Spacers, Felt top cap.
- Shifters: MicroSHIFT TT 11-speed.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 braze-on.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed short cage.
- Crankset: FSA Omega Compact BB30, 50/34T; 47cm (650c): 165mm; 51cm: 167.5mm; 54-56cm: 170mm; 58-61cm: 172.5mm.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 w/ 30mm bearings.
- Cassette: Shimano 11-speed, 11-28T.
- Chain: Shimano 11-speed.
- Brakeset: Dual pivot caliper (front); TRP T822 TT direct mount caliper brake (rear).
- Handlebar: DEVOX Bayonet 3 base bar w/ DEVOX ƒ-Bend 3-position extensions, Ø31.8mm; 48-51cm: 390mm; 54-58cm: 420mm; 61cm: 440mm.
- Stem: Devox Tri ±17° rise, Ø31.8mm; 47cm (650c): 60mm; 51cm: 80mm; 54-56cm: 90mm; 58cm: 100mm; 61cm: 110mm.
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo Tri40 T2.0.
- Seatpost: Felt DA/B Aero UHC Advanced carbon, 350mm length.
- Wheelset: Devox 30A, tubeless ready, 17mm width, 27mm depth.
- Rims: Devox 30A, tubeless ready, 17mm width, 27mm depth.
- Hubs: Devox TTR4, 100mm QR, 24H (front); Devox TTR3, 130mm QR, 28H (rear).
- Spokes: 2.0mm stainless steel.
- Front Axle: 100mm QR.
- Rear Axle: 130mm QR.
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick folding, 700x23c; 47: Vittoria Rubino G+ 650 x 23c.
- Weight: 20.6lbs (9.4Kgs).
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frames and forks for manufacturing defects in material/workmanship.