The New Benchmark In Pro Stands
The new Pro Mechanic from Feedback Sports is the benchmark for professional-grade bicycle repair stands and basic bike maintenance too. Its portability, stability, and durability make it the choice of industry veterans and home mechanics alike for bike tune-ups, bike washing and basic bike maintenance.
With the patented ratchet-clamp and speed-release rubber frame clamp, getting your bike securely mounted and unmounted takes little effort and even less time. Maximize your effectiveness as a mechanic, easily accessing every part of your bike, with the fast and secure height adjustability and clamp rotation. And when the drivetrains are dialed and the brakes are bled, the Pro Mechanic quickly folds into a compact unit and fits into its available travel bag, ready for your next big bike trip. Streamline your world and simplify your cycling with the finest bike maintenance and bike washing stand available.
Representing the next evolution of their flagship repair stand, the new Pro Mechanic builds on the longstanding reputation of its predecessor, the Pro Elite. With upgraded clamp jaws, clutch components, and mast hardware, the Pro Mechanic is more durable, more stable, easier to use, and even more reliable. The updated front spinner knob on the patented Speed Ratchet clamp head makes operation even faster, and the revised rotating clutch internals holds bikes more securely.
- Patented, ratcheting action seatpost clamp features spinner knob for fast, one-handed operation and a push-button release.
- Updated with more holding force, the 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle.
- Frame clamp positions from 42"-68" (107-180cm) in height.
- Secure clamp with micro-adjustment secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames.
- New, rubber clamp jaw covers are tool-free replaceable.
- Clamp opening up to 2.6" (6.6cm) accommodates the largest diameter frame tubes.
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable.
- Sturdy metal fittings and quick releases for a lifetime of duty in the field or at home.
- Stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces.
- Working load range of 10-35lbs (4.5-16kg) accommodates service on road, cyclocross, and XC mountain bikes. Maximum capacity 75lbs (34kg).
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 5" x 8" x 45" (13 x 20 x 115cm).
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and convenient.
- At 12.6lbs (5.7kg), traveling with this repair stand is easy.
- A full ensemble of repair parts is available for long-term serviceability.
- 3-Year Warranty.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.