'How Much Does It Weigh?'
Since the invention of the bicycle there's been one constant — "How much does it weigh?" Whether it's a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters.
The Feedback Sports Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of its kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of its competitors, this is your hang scale of choice.
- Easily clamped in a bike repair stand
- Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments
- Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms
- 8.5" (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand
- Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb)
- 55lb (25kg) maximum load
- Coated hook protects your frame or components
- Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences
- Auto shut-off saves battery life
- (4) AAA batteries included
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 344 grams
Mfg PartNum: 16019
Mfg PartNum: 17084
For the bicycle enthusiast who always wanted to know their bicycle weight, etc., here is an inexpensive and accurate way to perform this chore. Easy to set and use, it is highly recommended.
My first bike scale was the Ultimate Direction hanging scale and it lasted well over 12 years. I replaced with this one which is the same company just new name. I would recommend it to anyone.