Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Small But Mighty Safety Light
The Exposure Lights TraceR ReAKT packs technology and performance into a super compact rear light.
ReAKT (Ambient Kinetic Technology) is their latest innovation to automatically adapt the light to conditions, flaring from 75 up to 120 lumens under braking or entering brighter environments.
The addition of PELOTON mode causes the TraceR to dim when the light from the rider behind is detected. It also features an Optimized Mode Selector with 3 brightness levels and side illumination.
Includes: TraceR MK2 ReAKT, Seatpost Mount, Micro USB Charge Cable, QS Guide
- Reakt: Rear lighting that flares up automatically under braking. It can also intelligently adapt to the surrounding ambient light conditions to maintain maximum contrast and visibility, for example brightening for street lit areas and moving into sunlight from shade.
- Day Bright!: Bespoke pulse pattern designed for daylight use which is more conspicuous than a regular pulse and visible from over a kilometre away, even in the brightest conditions. DayBright mode will get you noticed. Be Seen Be Safe.
- Peloton Mode: This mode enables rear lights to automatically dim down when the front light of the rider behind is detected, preventing dazzling in the chain gang, it then flares up at the back of the pack for maximum safety.
- OMS: Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- ITM: Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximize output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you're not caught out. The color feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime.
- 75 lumens
- 3-24 hours runtime
- 35 grams
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Excellent Light with Options
This light allows for many options that may make a difference when needed though the reality is I use it on only one or two settings depending on how long the ride is. Either way it is bright, easy to direct the beam and turn on/off while riding. It is well-made, rugged and easy to manage/charge but also more expensive than another hard plastic brand that is more powerful lumens-wise. The versatility makes it a good choice,
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.