Crack Open a Night Ride
Now with an even wider beam pattern the Exposure Lights Sixpack Mk12 reaches far and wide down the trail whilst also enveloping the wheel to give total perspective.
Shredding at high speed or tackling the most technical rock garden is made even easier with an increased 5250 lumen measured output. REFLEX++ Technology ensures the right lumen output no matter the terrain, speed or ride, combined with OMS to give runtime flexibility of 2 – 36 hours. Perfect for Enduro or Endurance.
- Reflex+: Reflex automatically adjusts the light to provide boosted output when riding hard and fast then intuitively dimming for the slower sections such as climbs. This is all to optimize battery capacity, to provide extra light when needed and save it when not required. Reflex achieves this by using data from 3D digital accelerometers including gyroscope and thermistors. It continually analyses the data to make
seamless adjustments to benefit the rider, probably better than the rider can. It is a form of artificial intelligence. The selected run time will be achieved by averaging the output over the period.
- SPT+: Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- OSD: An LED display panel that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS.
- OMS: Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- ITM: Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximize output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored.
- 3750 (Reflex 5250)
- 2-36 hours runtime
- 386 grams
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.