Be At One With The Trail
The Exposure Lights MaXx-D Mk14 MTB Front Light is for ripping through singletrack with a combination of 3 spot lenses to launch light far down the trail, a spread beam to highlight the trail edge, and REFLEX+ to automatically provide the perfect output for any change in speed or terrain.
Includes MaXx-D MK14 GMB, QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm), Fast Charger, QS Guide.
- Reflex+: Reflex automatically adjusts the light to provide boosted output when riding hard and fast then intuitively dimming for the slower sections such as climbs. This is all to optimize battery capacity, to provide extra light when needed and save it when not required. Reflex achieves this by using data from 3D digital accelerometers including gyroscope and thermistors. It continually analyses the data to make seamless adjustments to benefit the rider, probably better than the rider can. It is a form of artificial intelligence. The selected run time will be achieved by averaging the output over the period.
- ITM: Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximize output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored.
- OMS: Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- SPT+: Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- OSD: An LED display panel that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS.
- 2700 lumens (Reflex 4400)
- 2-36 hours runtime
- 310 grams
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Mfg PartNum: EXPMAXXD14GMB
Lumens: 2001 and Up
Weight: 310 grams
Water Rating: IP65
Battery: 13,600 mAh Li-Ion
Battery Life: 2-36 hours
Charge Time: 6 hours
Material: Anodized 6063 Aluminum
Dimensions: 115mm long, 54mm diameter