Raise Hell On The Trail
The Exposure Lights Diablo Mk13 Helmet Light comes with triple LEDs to create a wide beam, which combined with fast mode changing TAP technology and an increased 1900 lumen output will enable the rider to rapidly adapt to the trails whatever may come around the next corner.
Includes: Diablo MK13 GMB, Handlebar Bracket, Helmet Mount, Lanyard, Fast Charger, USB Charge Cable, QS Guide.
- TAP: Quickly switch between modes on helmet lights by tapping either the body of the light or the helmet without needing to locate the function button for fast control to match the pace of the trail. Three sensitivities allow greater versatility.
- ITM: Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximize output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored.
- OMS: Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- SPT+: Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you're not caught out. The color feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime.
- 1900 Lumens
- 1-18 hours runtime
- Extend runtime with Exposure Lights Support Cell (Sold separately)
- 120 grams
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.