ENVE's SES5.6C TL Enve Alloy Hub Wheelset is the evolution of the SES 4.5, implementing the latest SES technologies to deliver a faster and more stable wheel that inspires confidence in challenging wind conditions. Tubeless tire compatibility offers improved traction, rolling efficiency, and fewer flats.
This wheelset includes a tubeless Kit, Valve Extenders (45mm set), Skewers 100/135mm (QR only), an Accessory Bag, Wheel Manual, and Wheelbuild Card.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Rim Depth: 54mm (front), 63mm (rear).
- Rim Width: 20mm (internal), 29mm/28mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: RD ENVE alloy.
- Axles: QR.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray; radial (front), 2x (rear) lacing.
- Spoke Count: 20/24.
- Claimed Weight: 1,584g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5-year warranty; Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.