ENVE's SES 5.6C TL Disc Enve Alloy Hub Wheelset is optimized aerodynamically and structurally for disc use. Road cyclists and triathletes on disc brake bikes will benefit from reduced drag, lightweight design, and a rim shape that's optimized for larger volume road tires.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 54mm, 63mm (front, rear).
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28.75 / 28mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc.
- Hubs: Alloy.
- Spokes: 2x.
- Spoke Count: 24/24.
- Claimed Weight: 1,554g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5-year warranty; Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.