Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Mixing up on- and off-road terrain opens up many possibilities for the rider once limited solely by tarmac. However, gravel and dirt come with their own set of challenges, including the need for stronger wheels, larger tires, and better braking. ENVE brings their expertise in carbon fabrication and their experience making some of the world's finest mountain-bike wheels to their SES 4.5AR Disc Carbon Clincher Wheelset, designed for the all-around adventure cyclist who wants speed, durability, and a thoroughly good time.
With an increased 28 mm inner-width, the 4.5AR wheelset is optimized for 28 mm tires, and the 49 mm front depth and 55 mm rear depth ensure the best balance of aerodynamics and weight savings. The tubeless-ready design features a hookless bead, reducing the chance of burping a tire on rough terrain and while maximizing your contact patch for better traction in all conditions.
- AR All-Road design for on- and off-road use
- Unidirectional carbon construction
- Wider rim profile optimized for 28 mm clincher tires
- Tubeless ready with hookless bead and tire-bed bead seat lock
- Asymmetrical rim geometries provide maximum stability, handling and drag reduction
- 49 mm depth front / 55 mm depth rear
- 31 mm outer / 25 mm inner width front
- 30.5 mm outer / 25 mm inner width rear
- 440 g rim weight front / 450 g rim weight rear
- Wheelset weight is 1508 g with DT 240 hub / 1583 g with Chris King hub
- Compatible with 12 mm thru-axles front and rear
- Disc brake only
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.