Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
----ENVE SES 3.4AR Disc is the embodiment of the modern disc brake only road wheelset. Aerodynamically optimized for high volume tires (28-32mm), lightweight for long days in the mountains, high volume for all roads, and arguably the most versatile wheelset ENVE has ever produced.‒--
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber. Hookless Bead - Tubeless Ready Only.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clinchers Only.
- Rim Depth: 39mm Front, 43mm Rear.
- Rim Width: 25mm (internal), 32mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc Only.
- Hubs: Enve Alloy Centerlock Disc.
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray.
- Spoke Count: 24 Hole.
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 1431 grams.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Five year Manufacture warratny.
- Included Accessories: ENVE Tubeless Valves, Tubeless Rim Tape, Accessory Bag and Wheel build certification card.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.