Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The ENVE SES 3.4 Carbon Clincher Wheelset has been given a redesign to make their most versatile wheel option an even better performer. They were designed to tackle the diverse conditions found around ENVE's headquarters in Ogden, Utah, utilizing an asymmetric 38 mm deep front rim and 42 mm deep rear for aero performance on the flats while being lightweight and stable over steep mountains and on canyon roads thanks to an increased 21 mm inner-width that's optimized for 25 mm tires. ENVE's updated brake track features a molded-in texture that improves modulation and heat management, providing up to 30% better performance and more consistent stopping power in both wet and dry conditions. The DT Swiss 240 hubs are an industry reference, providing outstanding performance in the durability, weight and smoothness departments.
- Tubeless ready
- Optimized for 25 mm tires
- Includes: Tubeless valve stems and tape, valve extenders, rim strips, titanium skewers, and carbon-specific brake pads
- Front dimensions: 38 mm deep, 29.75 mm external width, 21 mm internal width
- Rear dimensions: 42 mm deep, 29 mm extern width, 21 mm internal width
- Spoke count: 20 front / 24 rear
- Rim weight: 432 g front / 439 g rear
- Wheel weight: 643 g front / 788 g rear / 1431 g total
- Available in multiple freehub options. Compatible with 9/10/11-speed cassettes.
- Built in Utah
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.