Built on success.
Taking what they learned with their M70, and featuring downhill-specific laminates pulled from their M90 series, the M735 DT 240 CL MTB Wheelset is designed for gravity-oriented riding. Debuting their Protective Rim Strip, the M735 brings integrated pinch flat and rim protection to the redesigned rim profile. With its extra-wide 41mm external width, the M735 easily and efficiently pairs with tires ranging from 2.5 â€“ 2.8" in width.
With performance in mind, ENVE selected the Boost-spaced DT Swiss 240 CL hubset for its uncompromising design. With its precision engineer machining, and assembly, the 240 CL is a legend in the world of hub design. Using its Ratchet System, the hub's freewheel system offers near-instantaneous power transfer without weighing the whole wheel down. Of course, speed, handling, and power transfer are all in demand, so is reliable braking. Thanks to its Center Lock rotor compatibility, the M630 DT240CL wheelset scrubs speed in a flash in all terrains and all conditions.
- A gravity-specific rim constructed with downhill-specific laminates
- Iconic Swiss-engineered DT 240 CL hubset.
- Protective Rim Strip offers additional pinch flat and rim damage protection.
- Claimed weight: 842g front / 945g rear / 1788g wheelset.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 27.5" 650b.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 27mm.
- Rim Width: 30mm (internal), 36mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 Center Lock.
- Front Axle: 15x110mm Boost thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x148mm Boost thru axle.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Spoke Nipple: ENVE Brass.
- Spoke Count: 32 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.