A fork in the road.
ENVE's carbon road forks are some of the most sought after in the peloton, and they're staying atop rider demands with their Disc Road Thru-Axle Fork that has clearance for tires up to 32 mm wide. As before, it's molded from one piece from the dropouts up to the steerer for the ultimate in strength and weight savings, ready to tackle rough terrain while only tipping the scales at a scant 425 g.
- Claimed weight is 425 g
- Compatible with flat mount disc brakes
- Includes 12 mm alloy thru-axle
- Internal brake hose routing
- 1 1/4" to 1 1/8" tapered steerer
- 350 mm steerer tube length
- 370 mm axle to crown
- 160 mm max rotor size
- 32 mm max tire size
- 1.25" crown race diameter
Articles will open in new tab.
Lose the gears and gain the world.