The BFF Trainer.
Elite’s Rampa Interactive Trainer is like your unshakeable BFF - reliable, secure, and user-friendly. Its frame is constructed of reinforced 50mm tubes for durability and security you can rely on, never forcing you to question if it might give out on you mid-interval and propel you off the bike. It's foldable, too, for easy storage with a Fast Fixing clamping mechanism that makes it quick and simple to set up. With a max slope of 10%, high power output of 800 watts at 35km/h, and auto-adjust magnetic resistance, the Rampa Interactive is a versatile trainer companion that allows you to get in a breadth of workouts from the comfort of your home. Its oversized ElastoGel roller is designed to minimize noise and vibration and its grippy surface ensures slip-free spin sessions. While it’s compatible with 3rd party training software/apps like Zwift, the Rampa Interactive comes with a free trial of Elite’s My E-Training app/software, an engaging indoor training experience with a virtual coach, power management, HR, speed, time, and distance.
- Wheel-on magnetic resistance trainer.
- Auto Tension Plate auto-adjusts tire-to-roller pressure based on workout.
- High power output of 800 watts at 35 km/h.
- Max slope: 10%.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity.
- Reinforced (50mm tubes) frame with wide base.
- Thru-axle compatible with separately sold adapter.
- Foldable unit for easy storage.
- Compatible with road and MTB wheels, 24-29'' wheels.
Keep it going all winter long. Here's a guide to trainer types.