The World's Lightest Bottle
The Elite Fly Tex is WorldTour's most used water bottle because it is incredibly lightweight.
Its record weight (at only 54g for the 550 ml version) is made possible by using less plastic, which also guarantees the Elite-classic ergonomic structure that it is easy to squeeze so liquid flow is abundant with the lightest pressure.
Fly Tex Elite is available in many different color options for a perfect match with your bike and your bottle cage. The bottle features an immediately identifiable sport-like design with a new texture designed to improve grip on the bottle, which is sweet when you're riding your bike.
- Innovative, odorless, soft and resistant BPA-free plastic materials.
- Bottle surface features a new grip that makes it safer and easier to use
- Ergonomic cap with flat push-pull nozzle and a wider mouth ensure high liquid flow
- 30% lighter than any other standard bottle
- 30% less plastic than average
- Dishwasher safe at 40°C
- Weight: 54 g
- Diameter: 74mm
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.