Driven to greatness.
Presenting new opportunities for training indoors, the Elite Drivo Interactive Trainer offers precision power measurement and interactive realistic resistance. Designed to be the ultimate training companion, whether you're looking for a viable alternative to outdoor riding in inclement weather, or you've out-road all your local riding buddies, the Elite Drivo's electronic resistance unit can keep up with you. More than just a direct drive trainer, the Drivo utilizes a 24-point power measurement system with a +/- 1% accuracy, offering precision measurement for each pedal stroke.
Complimenting its electronic-controlled magnetic resistance unit, the Drivo is compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart transmission, taking your workout and making it an interactive experience. Let the 6 kg freewheel replicate the feeling of the road as you climb your way through the Rocky Mountains, or crush some sprint intervals to get your heart beating. And with it's near-silent operation, you might just believe you're actually out on the road. However you choose to train, let the Drivo Interactive Trainer take you there.
The Elite Drivo Interactive Trainer includes an Elite Freehub Body (8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM compatible), 1 x Elite USB Dongle ANT+, Elite DVD Real Software, Elite support feet, Elite power supply, Adapter for thru-axles.
- Interactive direct-drive trainer with electronic-controlled magnetic resistance unit.
- 24-point power measurement system provides highly accurate (+/- 1%) real-time analysis.
- Elite's real-time pedal analysis is a new, exclusive feature to the Drivo trainer.
- A 6-kg internal flywheel has been designed to recreate the sensations of road riding.
- Very quiet operation, drivetrain noise is louder than the resistance unit.
- Train with Elite software or third party apps thanks to Bluetooth and ANT+ compatibility.
- Interactive training, select training mode and the Drivo adjusts resistance to match.
- Can simulate slopes up to 24%.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Keep it going all winter long. Here's a guide to trainer types.