Comfort and speed – combined.
The DT Swiss PR 1600 SPLINE 23 Wheelset is designed with the new breed of wider road tires in mind. Featuring a 23mm wide externally alloy rim, these wheels bring more comfort in the saddle and more grip even when the tarmac turns less and less smooth. The result is a faster, more relaxed ride that eats up bumps and buzzes while still pushing the pace. Together with the laterally stiff build which uses high-end bladed spokes, the PR 1600 SPLINE 23 lets you tackle even the last climb of the day with enough energy to plan your next big ride.
- Rim Material: Aluminum.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-ready.
- Rim Depth: 23mm.
- Rim Width: 18mm (internal), 23mm(external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull.
- Spoke Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu.
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Claimed Weight: 1,591 grams.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.