Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Riders known for being hard on their wheels, for not avoiding potholes and for outsprinting people in full pro kit on their way to do the groceries should take a close look at the DT Swiss ER 1600 SPLINE db32 wheelset. Starting with the high-end welded aluminum rim with a huge cross section laced to wide aero spokes leave you with nothing left to desire. And don't be fooled by the classy looks and a silky smooth Ratchet System hub, because the ER 1600 SPLINE 32 is all about hard riding and reacting to power coming from the strongest calves.
- At 32mm deep, the ER1600 provides a super stiff, super strong rim.
- Swiss-engineered Spline db32 Center Lock-compatible hubset guarantees all-season performance.
- Ratchet System freehub guarantees top performance and reliability.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 32mm.
- Rim Width: 20mm (internal), 24mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock rotors.
- Hubs: DT Swiss SPLINE db32.
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru Axle.
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru Axle.
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull .
- Spoke Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu .
- Spoke Count: 32 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.