Riders known for being hard on their wheels, for not avoiding potholes and for outsprinting people in full pro kit on their way to do the groceries should take a close look at the DT Swiss ER 1600 SPLINE db32 wheelset. Starting with the high-end welded aluminum rim with a huge cross section laced to wide aero spokes leave you with nothing left to desire. And don't be fooled by the classy looks and a silky smooth Ratchet System hub, because the ER 1600 SPLINE 32 is all about hard riding and reacting to power coming from the strongest calves.
- At 32mm deep, the ER1600 provides a super stiff, super strong rim.
- Swiss-engineered Spline db32 Center Lock-compatible hubset guarantees all-season performance.
- Ratchet System freehub guarantees top performance and reliability.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 32mm.
- Rim Width: 20mm (internal), 24mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock rotors.
- Hubs: DT Swiss SPLINE db32.
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru Axle.
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru Axle.
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull .
- Spoke Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu .
- Spoke Count: 32 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.