DT Swiss' ER1600 db23 Spline Wheelset features a lightweight rim, strong bladed spokes, good climbing abilities, and precision, enabling this wheelset to perform well anywhere. The wide rim and the superb Ratchet System hub bring traction and reliability into the mix, perfect for riding all year,on all roads and on mixed terrain.
- Rim Material: Aluminum.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Rim Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 23mm.
- Rim Width: 20mm (internal), 24mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc center lock.
- Hubs: 350.
- Axles: 12mm thru axle.
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp Wide Straightpull, 2x.
- Spoke Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu.
- Max. Rider Weight: 120kg.
- Claimed Weight: 1,638g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 limited warranty.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.