Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The DT Swiss ER 1400 db21 is a premium alloy wheelset designed for one thing: versatility. From gravel paths, to bad choppy roads; fire access lanes to pristinely paved roads, the ER1400 goes beyond the pale of traditional road riding. Coming with a 20 mm wide, super light and resilient rim as well as a hub based on the well-proven 240s, it is just what is needed when rides lead into the unknown but there are still the occasional bragging rights to be defended.
- No-nonsense alloy wheelset designed for modern road riding, which often extends beyond the end of the pavement.
- Center Lock compatible DT Swiss 240S Spline hubset.
- Claimed weight: 1474g
- Rim Material: Aluminum.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 21mm.
- Rim Width: 20mm (internal), 24mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240S Spline.
- Front Axle: 12x100 thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru axle.
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull.
- Spoke Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.