From Portland, with love.
When there is mud on the course the Donnelly PDX is the tubular of choice. It’s race-proven PDX tread and innovative tubeless casing create the ultimate tubular tire. PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rains create some of the muddiest cyclocross courses you’ll find anywhere.
Although the PDX excels in the mud, this tire is truly an all-conditions performer. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement, no matter what the weather conditions. Aggressive side knobs offer superior cornering, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction for acceleration out of the corner. Whether it’s mud, loose dirt, wet grass, snow or sand, the PDX can handle it all.
- Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction.
- Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture.
- Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt.
- No additional sidewall coating necessary.
- The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel.
- Weight: 378 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great Cyclocross Tire for all conditions
I've been CX racing on this tire for the past 4 years here in Colorado. It excels in all conditions.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.
Ride smoother, faster, and lighter with tubular tires.