Conquer the nastiest.
Donnely Tires' BOS Tubular Cyclocross Tire is named after the code for Boston, MA airport, "BOS." It's tubeless ready and designed to excel in the nastiest of conditions as well as the trickiest of courses. Constructed of a supple rubber compound, the BOS provides excellent shock-absorbtion and grip. The tread profile features buttressed side-knobs for excellent traction in soft, slippery off-cambered sections and corners while zig-zag center knobs offer additional traction for maximum control.
Features & Specs:
- For rainy, muddy conditions and technical courses.
- Remarkable cornering traction.
- Grippy, shock-absorbing soft rubber compound.
- All in one construction so tread can’t peel away from casing.
- Tubeless design delivers airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture.
- Durable rubber-coated sidewalls.
- Liquid sealant compatible.
- Removable valve core allows for valve extenders and insertion of sealant.
- TPI: 120 tpi.
- Folding bead.
- Size: 700 x 33mm.
- Weight: 386g.
Articles will open in new tab.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.
Ride smoother, faster, and lighter with tubular tires.