De Soto Men's Riviera Tri Short — the must-have tri short.
The De Soto Men's Riviera Tri Short is known for its incredible quality. The latest iteration of this short includes a Clasico chamois, a redesigned seamless inner thigh, a 1-inch longer inseam, and a longer Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg band. The result is the same trusted tri short you know and love, with increased performance and comfort.
Featuring an advanced construction from a mix of technical fabrics, the Riviera prioritizes compression, durability, and performance. Starting with the Liftfoil™ center panels, this fabric keeps modesty high, durability higher, and actually improves hydrodynamics for those athletes that swim without a wetsuit. With the Forza™ Compressor leg panes, the Riviera keeps leg muscles fresh, delaying the onset of muscle fatigue for comfort - even on ultra-length races.
- Advanced construction combines technical fabrics for the ultimate in performance, comfort, and fit.
- Mid-rise waistband with an adjustable drawstring.
- Dual Waterlid pockets are hydrodynamic and provide much-needed storage solutions.
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad offers more stretch and added comfort over the previous Ceramico pad.
- Inseam length: Small - 9", Medium - 9.5", Large - 10", X-Large - 10.5".
- Not recommended for repeated use in chlorinated pools.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Comfort is King.
Use for running or cycling. You will not notice or feel the internal crotch fabric. Cheers.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.