DeSoto's Men's Forza Tri Short 4-Pocket features Forza Compressor fabric for muscle support and delayed onset muscle fatigue. Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands offer stability without constriction. The 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad ensures comfort while on the bike yet is so low profile it is unnoticeable while running. Seamless inner thigh construction significantly reduces friction and irritation while a combination of flat stitching and Curvilinear™ seaming delivers support, durability, and increased aero- and hydrodynamics. In fact, with empty pockets, DeSoto claims there is zero drag while swimming up to 5mph - which is pro-level fast. The four pockets are located on each leg, one on each outer thigh and one near each hip, offering storage for nutrition and other small items while training or racing.
- Four pockets - two on each leg.
- Compressive fit - Forza Compressor fabric.
- Regular rise - sits just below hips.
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands.
- 4mm integrated Clasico Pad w/ 4-way stretch.
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels.
- Anti-friction seamless inner thigh.
- Curvilinear™ seams & contrast flat stitching.
- Elastic waistband & zero-stretch drawcord.
- Eco-friendly - solvent-free; no VOC.
Note: DeSoto advises the Forza Tri Short 4-Pocket is not suited for repeated use in chlorine.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
I'd buy them again
I like the pockets. Feel like they could cut some more room in the crotch, they are tight. I went a size up on the size chart, still fit very tight
(As they should)
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.