Proven Pack Design With Extra Storage And Lumbar Reservoir
Sized for longer days and adventurous rides, the 16-liter Syncline bike hydration pack features a lumbar reservoir and plenty of storage space.
The pack has all the space you need for the tools, snacks and layers to take on bigger days plus the straps to manage armor and helmet while the lumbar reservoir design adds load stability on the trail.
Rouding out the feature set are Dakine's proven backpanel and shoulder strap designs that deliver breathable comfort no matter the season or weather.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3L / 100oz Hydrapak® lumbar reservoir w/ quick disconnect
- High-flow Blaster bite valve w/shut-off
- Magnetic hydration hose clip
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel and shoulder straps
- DK Impact CE-certified Spine protector compatible (not included)
- Front helmet attachment loops
- Deployable armor carry straps
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Dual side pockets
- Internal organizer pockets
- Safety light attachment
- Integrated rescue whistle
- 200D bluesign® approved nylon ripstop (Solids)
- 600D bluesign® approved Polyester (Prints)
- 976 cubic inches [ 16L ]
- 20 x 10 x 7" [ 51 x 25 x 18cm ]
- 1.4 lbs. [ .6kg ]
- Hand wash with mild soap, cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Mfg PartNum: 10003431 - Black
Mfg PartNum: 10003431 - Cascade
Mfg PartNum: 10003431 - Steel Grey
Slate Blue - 16L
Mfg PartNum: 10002387-Slate Blue-OS
Golden Glow - 16L
Mfg PartNum: 10002387-Golden Glow- OS
Ashcroft Camo - 16L
Mfg PartNum: 10002387-Ashcroft Camo- OS
I use this pack to carry my water for medium to long rides, as well as any food, additional clothing, tubes, tire irons, tools I need to cover. The water bladder is large, and its weight is distributed over my hips, which is great for balance. The pack is comfortable -- but I haven't used it in really hot weather yet. I tend to pack a lot of stuff -- most people will find the capacity more than adequate. I like the way the bladder seals -- I prefer the fold and slide a clip to the screw-seal that the Camelback Mule uses. I still own a serviceable Camelback Mule, but will favor the Dakine pack.
Articles will open in new tab.