Get out; Keep cool.
The Hot Laps 5L Waist Hydration Bag comes with a 2L Hydrapak® reservoir, hose, and self-sealing bite valve. An additional internal pocket with organizing dividers holds gear and fuel. External attachment straps can secure items like a safety light or keys. The side compression straps help stabilize the pack while the AirFlow back panel wicks away moisture.
- 2L Hydrapak® lumbar reservoir.
- Phaser bite valve.
- Magnetic buckle auto-locates hydration hose.
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel.
- Internal organizer pockets.
- External attachment straps.
- Stabilizing side compression.
- Materials: 200D Nylon Ripstop (solid designs); 600D Polyester (printed designs).
- Volume: 5 Liters.
- Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 4.5 inches.
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Uncomfortable waist belt and short drinking tube
The pack is a good size and laid out well. Construction and materials are excellent. I have two issues with the pack (1) The drinking tube is about 3 inches too short for me. I have to slow way down or stop and bend over to get a drink. (2) the waist belt adjusts to length well, but it doesn't hold - it slips and loosens. I have to re-adjust it several times an hour.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.