Master of the Pack
Dakine’s Cyclone II Dry Pack distinguishes itself from other backpacks in its class with clever bonus features in addition to the must-have, essential features we all want in a waterproof backpack. For reliable weather-proof storage, this pack features an easy roll top closure, 305D Cordura®HP Coated Ripstop fabric, and welded front pockets with water resistant YKK® PU coated zippers. With a capacity of 36 Liters, the Cyclone II offers ample room for storage which you can maximize by taking advantage of the two-way purge valve that both compresses and inflates. Ergonomic, breathable straps ensure a comfortable fit over your shoulders while the adjustable sternum strap allows you to further customize the overall fit.
- Roll top closure.
- Waterproof welded construction.
- Welded front pockets w/ water resistant YKK® PU coated zippers.
- Two-Way Purge Valve (inflation/compression).
- Breathable, ergonomic back panel & shoulder straps.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- Non-padded laptop sleeve - fits most 15" laptops.
- Integrated board-carry system.
- Mesh side pocket.
- Materials: 305D CORDURA®HP Coated Ripstop.
- Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 11" (53 x 36 x 28cm).
- Volume: 2200 in2 (36L).
- Straps: 2 shoulder; 1 sternum.
- Adjustable: yes, shoulder & sternum straps.
- External pockets: 2 waterproof; 1 mesh.
- Laptop sleeve: yes, non-padded; 15”.
What you need for a road ride.