Plug and pedal.
The age of interactive indoor cycling is upon us, and you can realize its benefits by locking into the Cycleops Magnus Smart Trainer. Its electromagnetic resistance unit automatically adjusts to terrain variations in virtual training environments like Cycleops VirtualTraining App, Zwift, TrainerRoad, and more. Integrated ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 communication connects to compatible cycling computers and smart devices for wireless data transmission, resistance control, and firmware updates, and it's built on Cycleops' sturdy Classic frame with a machined 2" roller and convenient clutch knob that sets the perfect tire tension with no guesswork involved.
Resistance operation requires connection to standard 110V household power. Claimed weight is approximately 25 lbs.
- Electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies
- Transmits power and speed data
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for ±5% accuracy power readings
- 1500 watt peak resistance
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including CycleOps VirtualTraining, Zwift, TrainerRoad, and others
- CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
- Precision-machined alloy 2" roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm
- Compatible with 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0" tire
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
Keep it going all winter long. Here's a guide to trainer types.