Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The CycleOps Mag Indoor Trainer is designed for hassle-free exercise from the comfort of your own home. With a magnetic resistance unit, this trainer provides a quiet, frictionless ride with a linear resistance profile, meaning the harder you ride the more the trainer resists you. The sturdy alloy frame features eccentric leveling feet, keeping the Mag Indoor Trainer planted no matter how hard its being used.
Work up a sweat without having to be exposed to the elements, getting a good workout from the comfort of home. Designed for compatibility with most road or mountain bikes, simply secure the rear wheel's quick release skewer with the pull of a lever, locking the wheel in place. The magnetic resistance unit is highly adjustable to ensure the best connection between tire and roller, and can easily be changed for a variety of bikes.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and friction-less ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Sturdy, foldable frame uses eccentric leveling feet for uneven surfaces.
- Resistance unit adjusts for 700c, 26", 27", or 29" wheel sizes with the turn of a knob.
- Tested to combined weight of bicycle and rider of 300 pounds.
- Optional Thru-Axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
Keep it going all winter long. Here's a guide to trainer types.